[AmazonSteeringCte] March Meeting Minutes

Mj Kaufman mxjane at gmail.com
Tue Mar 26 00:26:49 CDT 2019

I'm assuming that people can still comment on the alder pave? If correct,
i'd like to ask when a traffic / speed study was last done and will it be
pertinent in 5 -20 years?

I from a bike rider,  car driver & walker's perspective think that we don't
know what's going to happen due to future health related businesses coming
and are absent (ball fields,  new stadium, fitness center). I'd suggest
that whatever traffic is dumping more traffic onto alder or onto 24th
should be curtailed, except bikes, and sidewalks of course,  but the
numbers should show what would be best for the majority of dwellers. We all
should see a traffic study (speed and # of cars) before we add in bumps.

Like what others have said too.
   Marcy Kaufman