[AmazonSteeringCte] Fw: [Neighbors] WEDS March 13 - Alder Street Greenway: Proposed Changes for Bicyclists/Pedestrians/Motorists - Comments?

Randy Prince randyprince24 at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 13 20:42:18 CDT 2019

________________________________
From: Jon Belcher <Jbelcher at efn.org>
Sent: Wednesday, March 13, 2019 8:32 AM
To: 'Randy Prince'
Subject: RE: [Neighbors] WEDS March 13 - Alder Street Greenway: Proposed Changes for Bicyclists/Pedestrians/Motorists - Comments?

Hey Randy,

As we both know I am no longer a neighbor but we have both dealt with the potential impacts of making Alder more bike friendly in the past.  Our biggest concern in that iteration was the loss of already insufficient on-street parking along the street because of the student resident generated need.  If parking supply remains an issue I encourage you to view this project through that lens (but I suspect you have already done so).

Thanks!

Jon Belcher (jbelcher at efn.org)