[AmazonSteeringCte] Fw: draft of letter to 4j

Kevin Shanley kmshanley at comcast.net
Mon Mar 18 19:17:03 CDT 2019

We should question how the Willard site will cost less. They still have to
demolish the old buildings and the site also has elevation change to deal
with, which is costly under current ADA rules. The Willard site is about
9.79 acres and the Camas site is 7.12 acres which may make the construction
phasing a little bit easier (it may be cramped to build a new building on
the Camas site while keeping the school in operation).

The Camas site:

The Willard site at the same scale: