[AmazonSteeringCte] Fw: draft of letter to 4j

Rachael Latimer rachaellatimer at gmail.com
Tue Mar 19 11:14:44 CDT 2019

Hi Kevin,

It would be nice to know why Willard is now in the conversation. However,
my primary issue is why this wasn't discussed as a possibility when the
bond was on the ballot. The 4j board is quickly losing credibility: as news
of this spreads, other neighborhoods and school communities are becoming
concerned (Southeast, South University and Edison, and Friendly). This is a
broader issue than one site costing more than another.

-Rachael