[AmazonSteeringCte] Response to email membership action on Amazon Steering Committee email list

Lindsay Massara lindsay.massara at gmail.com
Wed Mar 27 18:38:39 CDT 2019

Hello Randy,

Thank you for your prompt response. I would also like to formally request a copy of the most recent ANA guidelines— your last email mentioned the rules regarding access to the email listserv had changed?  Could you please attach that document to this email as well as indicate to me where the most up to date version of those guidelines is available to the ANA residents and property owners in order to fulfill the city’s transparency and community accessibility requirements as outlined in the 2015 NORP.

Many thanks,

Lindsay Massara
541-948-2292